skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brace Yourself!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
1 year fail.
So I have my driving test the same day as my 1 year with Lareine.
AGHH I also have a Jap test tomorrow, ughh I need to remember how to write A - GO
1 year fail.
So I have my driving test the same day as my 1 year with Lareine.
AGHH I also have a Jap test tomorrow, ughh I need to remember how to write A - GO
View the entire comment thread.
blog comments powered by
Disqus
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where is
Reminisce
►
2010
(83)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(29)
▼
2009
(138)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(12)
Weak Two Too
1 year fail.
UC Irvine.
I need to move.
I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so.
Burned.
Hello Life.
Yaw bo seh yo
Air Vent
But there are also people who hurt because you hurt.
Why me?
CCSFS
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
Roll
Yanko Design
This Self-Moving Harry Potter Chessboard Stole The Show At IFA 2026 From Every AI Gadget
1 day ago
Renjie Pajarillo
XTRA NEWS AND HEALTH: Oral cancer is more deadly than cervical cancer
12 years ago
iiCarlyy
13 years ago
☆Kpop Rants☆
Fan Art: 2NE1 in their concept “UGLY”
15 years ago
Zalo
Take You down @ Kelly's Mission Rock
15 years ago
Jasmine
PARTY SQUARE!
16 years ago
Shady
Lost
17 years ago
Huf
Paolo C Pangilinan
PANICPOP
Dane
Shane
SS
Jiro_Zhang 's World
Julie
Scott | Game-Aware.com
Jeremy
Reggie
The Imaginary Zebra™
Regie
FML
Invisible Stripes
Ed
Mindy
Jonathan
Janice-oo!
Solo
Flickr: Taimaishuuyo's Photostream
Dunksrnice
Patrick Guerrero
Joanne
Karen
Deaj
James
Gabriel Mendoza
Eljay Cabalar
Janel Verzon at Tumblr
Jay
Glecie
Katelyn
The Hundreds
Alyssa
Moosecks.
Gilvin
Pinky
Ryan
Snookems <4
HIJ
Naruto
Robert
Ronald
Wenz
Kate
Jeremiah
Chelsea
Christene Mendoza
Kathrine
Karl
Curious
Atlas
Jolene
Janel