skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brace Yourself!
Monday, September 7, 2009
Gold Heart no Silver Soul wa Pokemon desu
AGHHH I'm soo eager to attain this. This will ease college a bit, hopefully I learn enough jap in 2 weeks to actually know what they're conversating.
I'm tired of playing Platinum, fk you Aipom -.-
Gold Heart no Silver Soul wa Pokemon desu
AGHHH I'm soo eager to attain this. This will ease college a bit, hopefully I learn enough jap in 2 weeks to actually know what they're conversating.
I'm tired of playing Platinum, fk you Aipom -.-
View the entire comment thread.
blog comments powered by
Disqus
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Where is
Reminisce
►
2010
(83)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(29)
▼
2009
(138)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(6)
Steven's Bday Teaser Part II
Ringo Boy.
The hell is Farmville?
Boop Boop Boop Boop Boop
분 초
Gold Heart no Silver Soul wa Pokemon desu
►
August
(12)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(16)
►
2008
(53)
►
December
(35)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
Roll
Renjie Pajarillo
XTRA NEWS AND HEALTH: Oral cancer is more deadly than cervical cancer
12 years ago
iiCarlyy
13 years ago
PANICPOP
Gears of War 3- Meaty Men, Guns, and Sexual Tension
15 years ago
Jasmine
PARTY SQUARE!
16 years ago
Pinky
Circle of Life.
17 years ago
Wenz
Im graduating...TOMORROW!
17 years ago
Jeremiah
Street Fighter 4!
17 years ago
Huf
Paolo C Pangilinan
Dane
Shane
SS
Jiro_Zhang 's World
Julie
Shady
Scott | Game-Aware.com
Jeremy
Reggie
The Imaginary Zebra™
Regie
☆Kpop Rants☆
FML
Invisible Stripes
Ed
Mindy
Zalo
Jonathan
Janice-oo!
Solo
Flickr: Taimaishuuyo's Photostream
Dunksrnice
Patrick Guerrero
Yanko Design
Joanne
Karen
Deaj
James
Gabriel Mendoza
Eljay Cabalar
Janel Verzon at Tumblr
Jay
Glecie
Katelyn
The Hundreds
Alyssa
Moosecks.
Gilvin
Ryan
Snookems <4
HIJ
Naruto
Robert
Ronald
Kate
Chelsea
Christene Mendoza
Kathrine
Karl
Curious
Atlas
Jolene
Janel