Wednesday, March 18, 2009

JBS

I wonder why you took off that icon?

So I need the scene expansion for mgo, right wenz? UGH T.T

Anyways speaking of scenes, I wonder how many people get that perfect scene? Too bad life never goes the way you plan it. What happens when a relationship cant transcend towards the next platform? Where is the balance? I wonder if you can know for sure that they cant?

Pushing and giving my all has left nothing for me. I want something. I miss babe, why wont you talk to me? I need you cause I love you, not I love you cause i need you. You aren't just a phase. You have a huge engraved spot within my heart. Not even all these repetitive I/Love/Yous will do.

The morals of society and tolerance now at days have me completely bewildered. Its all so overwhelming. How can it be Big and Small at the same time? What can you say in 6 months? What can you do?

Everybody has their problems. Its all a matter of how you solve them and knowing how to change the things you've been through.

OMGPOP, Sike! Finally 1.30 update for MGO is done. Time to pwn some noobs MOAR NAO! Come see me in Halo 3/SFIV though!

Hold on.mp3

1 comment:

  1. yes, indeed you do souji. haha, like zomg my name is in your blog. >_> LOL @the end. "OMGPOP" of course not! MGO ALL DAMN DAY. btw you're missing out on some awesome vamp vs raiden battles. i just wanna rub it in your face. i think i talk too much, its like i'm blogging on your blog. bleh, kthnxbai.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails